PrepKitchen Little Italy – Little Italy hot spot turns out California-style comfort food.
Gingham (Eastern San Diego) – Top Chef contestant Brian Malarky’s meat and seafood-centric, "urban cowboy" restaurant.
Snooze, an A.M. Eatery (Hillcrest)- Made-from-scratch, farm-raised, local dishes. Breakfast and lunch worth getting up for.
- Ted Baker London (Fashion Valley) – Classic British fashion with an edge.
- Twisted Vine Bistro and Wine Bar (Carmel Valley)- Wine and dine, looking fine in suburbia.
- UnderBelly (Little Italy)- Say Amen to Ramen.
● Palomar San Diego (Gaslamp) – Luxury boutique hotel in the heart of the action.
● Rimel’s Bar and Grill Del Mar (Del Mar) – Locally sourced meats, seafood, and produce.