Photo: Laurie Avocado on Flickr
Do you enjoy relaxing your mind? Your muscles? Your vagina?
Guess what? Marijuana can help you do all of these things. Perhaps more importantly, do you live in, know someone in, or know someone who knows someone in Colorado (or California)?
It is time to give them a call.
1. Here at BlackBook, we’ve had our eyes/V’s on Foria for six months. This cannabis-infused lube is made with coconut oil, and thus is edible. 😉
Better yet, women have reported feeling a sort of localized high. Think: heightened sensation, warmth, tingling, a sense of swelling or engorgement after using the weed-infused lube, or a hyper awareness of vaginal tightness, which lead to a greater sexual pleasure. Get it, girl.
2. May we recommend a post-coital massage along the same lines? Dixie Elixirs makes a number of topicals–body lotion, balm, and even a bath soak.
3. Moving away from sex to one of life’s other greats: food. Indulge in a cookie, (or a pie) from Denver’s Sweet Grass Kitchen.
3. Stressed at the office? Why not get a little high. No harm, no foul, if your boss is cool. And, if you need to be discreet, you can be thanks to the subtle little dropper (it could be echinacea!) Alta Botanicals Anxiety Relief Tincture.
4. If you’ve had the munchies for days and have not changed your clothes but still want to keep the high going, why not indulge in a steamy, relaxing shower with some hash body wash.
5. When you come back around to actually smoking the stuff, who knows where you might be! Strolling in the park? At a black-tie gala? This vape could fit in the teensiest of Chanel clutches. You never know.
6. Another choice pick is the Da Vinci Vaporizer. To be honest, I’m no expert, but here’s a text I got about this vape, verbatim, from a friend who knows: “You can’t smoke out fat with a lot of smaller vapes, but the Da Vinci will get you high as a motherfucker.”
7. To keep in your bag, at your desk, to save you when you’re suddenly starving. Weed infused apple pie caramels can never be a bad idea.
8. Lastly, pens are all the rage. So maybe one of those too.
When all your shopping is done, please enjoy this video of 2Chainz arguing with Nancy Grace about marijuana on the news.