● This comes hardly as a shock, but word has it that Snooki has gone and gotten engaged to her baby dady, Jionni. [People]
● Odd Future’s Frank Ocean and the Roc’s new girl, Rita Ora, have been tapped to open for Coldplay on the band’s stadium tour through Europe this summer. [Rap-Up]
● Kim Kardashian let wedding guests know in a thank you note that she has donated twice the value of what she received in gifts to the Dream Foundation. Who says good things can’t come of 72-day weddings? [Us]
● At last, a Hunger Games-inspired fitness plan for all those hoping to be strong like a Career or swift like Katniss. [VF]
● Charlie Sheen is back to work, this time using his mad man rep to shill teeny-tiny but oh-so-expensive Fiats. [Time]
● Is there a posthumous Aaliyah album on the way? [Prefix]
Gosh, this is good: After being confused for Amber Rose by Tyrese Gibson, former Joan of Arcadia star Amber Tamblyn decided to go all the way with the case of mistaken identity. It started because Tamblyn’s middle name is Rose, showing her name as "Amber Rose" on an e-mail that both Gibson and Tamblyn were CC’d on. After Gibson emailed her thinking she was Wiz Khalifa’s fiance saying "Hit me now," Tamblyn responded, "Sorry boo I would but my neighbors is really into exotic animals and I promised I would go over and see their new baby Ball Python." Somehow, this didn’t throw him off, and the two began corresponding about a number of "demo tracks" which Tamblyn claimed were "important to the feministical evolution and fourth wave movement of Woman-Beats and Girl-Music."
The songs are hilariously wack, something that Gibson, to be fair, immediately picked up on. "That song was not it… not even remotely," he says in one response. "What u on?" is another one. Eventually, Gibson figured out that Tamblyn wasn’t being entirely truthful, and cut off the communication. You can read the entire back and forth at Street Boners and TV Carnage, and really, it’s something else. The site reports that Gibson is apparently mad as hell, but come on, it’s just funny all around and he doesn’t come off bad at all. How can anyone who made three Transformers movies be mad about wasting their time?