What happens when you stick Elvis Presley’s granddaughter Riley Keough into a car with Twilight star Robert Pattinson? A whole lot of dating rumors and an obvious immersion of a type.
When the two were spotted this past weekend driving back to his L.A. mansion (afternoon rendezvous?), it became clear that Pattinson is moving on to Kristen Stewart: Part 2. The same-shaped face, dainty features, understated beauty, and tossed-to-the-side tresses make this romance the sequel every Twilight fan is going to hate.
Follow Bonnie on Twitter here.
Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 2 went out with a bang: the last film in the vampiric series swept the Razzies last night, taking home seven "anti-Academy Awards."
Kristen Stewart picked up the Razzie for Worst Actress, Taylor Lautner for Best Supporting Actor, and Bill Condon got a Razzie for Worst Director. Launter and MacKenzie Fox, who plays Bella and Edward’s daughter Renesmee, won Worst Onscreen Couple. And the whole cast can share the glory of winning Worst Film and Worst Ensemble Cast.
Twilight didn’t hog the entire awards show, however: Adam Sandler won Worst Actor for That’s My Boy and Rihanna won Worst Supporting Actress for Battleship.
Alas, none of the winners made it to the Razzies to pick up their awards — unlike Sandra Bullock, who famously accepted her Worst Actress award for All About Steve in 2010 and Halle Berry for Catwoman in 2004. Perhaps the cast of Twilight was too busy rolling on their piles of money.
Contact the author of this post at Jessica.Wakeman@Gmail.com. Follow me on Twitter.
Here are some things you need to know about Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2.
1. There’s a sex scene that makes you feel like you took E and a hit of a bong, drank a milkshake, and are discovering human touch for the first time in your life. This song plays the entire time.
2. Every part involving Bella & Edward’s child Renesmee Cullen melts your heart into a tiny puddle of butter and love.
3. Out-of-place clothing choices:
– In one scene, Robert Pattinson wears a hoodie that looks like he just cleaned out his garage.
– In one of the last scenes, Kristen Stewart wears a dowdy striped shirt with her hair messily up as if she just mopped up Renesmee’s spilled apple juice.
4. In the opening scene, this song plays, restoring your faith in the magic of life, synth, and light reggae beats.
5. There’s a twist ending that will blow your mind and it’s too epic to talk about.
I hope you’re ready…