Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen. Photo: Julian Mackler/BFAnyc.com
The Super Bowl may be over but we’re certainly not through with talking about Tom Brady. After winning four Super Bowls for the Patriots and gaining the title Super Bowl MVP three times, it is easy to dub Brady not just an athlete but an American super hero. He’s got the super model wife Gisele Bundchen, a collection of Super Bowl rings, and three loving children, so the last thing he apparently needs is a new truck. A 2015 Chevrolet Colorado to be exact.
The truck: pictured above is a similar truck to the one given to Brady. The truck appeared in one of Chevy’s incredibly sexist Super Bowl commercials. An ad that can coast upwards of $4 million. Photo: Youtube/Chevrolet.
When you’re named MVP, it seems free pick up trucks just fall into your hands! In fact, Chevy gifted one to Brady for his MVP status. Brady is of course too busy with the Audis and the Bentleys of the world to consider adding the gas guzzling truck to his and Gisele’s motorized roster. He’s giving it away.
The solution? Pass that truck along to Patriot’s player Malcolm Butler. Butler is the undrafted rookie who put his name on the map when he made the most buzzed about interception of the night at the first yard line helping with the New England Patriot’s victory. During a radio interview on Tuesday Brady insisted he’d love to slip the truck to Malcolm, stating his play during Sunday night’s game was nothing short of “incredible.”
Truck or no truck, Tom and Gisele look hot hand-in-hand. Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
● And like that, the wedding is over. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries tied the knot this weekend in front of 450 surely fabulous guests, and everything went smoothly. Kim wore Vera Wang and called Kris the “yin to her yang,” baby Mason had everyone laughing, and Lindsay Lohan partied ’til she was pooped. [E!] ● Well, mostly everything went smoothly. Sometime around 2am, neighbors called the police complaining of noise, and the party shut down early. C’est la vie. [Page Six] ● Lil Wayne is being sued by rapper Rich Rick, who says he bought rights to the Drummer Boyz “How to Love” beat sometime between 2006 and 2009. [TMZ]
● A less likely inciter than Justin Bieber, rapper Machine Gun Kelly was arrested for starting a flash mob in the food court of an Ohio mall. [NYT] ● Waka Flocka Flame’s stripped-down PETA ad was one thing, but now the animal rights group is going all out and launching a full-on porn site, and we aren’t sure we have the stomach for it. [Huff Post] ● Gisele and Tom Brady top Forbes‘ highest paid couple list, followed closely by Beyoncé and Jay-Z. Down to ride ’til the very end. [Forbes]
● The end of the world won’t be coming in 2012; it’s happening September 2011, when Oprah goes off the air. [WSJ] ● Mariah Carey’s demand to be surrounded by 20 white kittens and 100 white doves for the Westfield Christmas Lighting ceremony was denied, although she will be chauffeured in a Rolls Royce and escorted by 80 security guards. [DailyMail] ● Pamela Anderson finally had “the talk” with her kids. No, not the sex talk, the “your father and I made a sex tape” talk, telling her sons that: “Mommy and Daddy were massively in love, we videotaped everything and you’re probably going hear about [it] at school.” [RadarOnline]
● If you’re making a movie, don’t cast Will Ferrell; according to Forbes, he’s the most overpaid star in Hollywood, having the lowest box office return on his paycheck. [Forbes] ● Gisele Bundchen has reportedly asked ex-boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio’s mom to be the godmother of her unborn child, much to Tom Brady’s chagrin — seeing as he wanted that honor to go to one of his sisters. [TheSkinny] ● Ladies who fancy Hugh Grant: he hasn’t ruled out having kids yet. However, if he does, there would have to be lots of nannies around. [Parade]
● Lindsay Lohan may have kissed her once promising acting career goodbye, but she has other stuff to keep her occupied. Other than fighting with girlfriend Samantha Ronson. she’s starting a spray-tanning line called “Stay Gold.” [PopCrunch] ● If you think Joaquin Phoenix’s crash & burn appearance on Letterman was unique, you forget this is a long tradition in Hollywood. Nerve has the “20 Weirdest TV Interviews” for your viewing pleasure. Hot mess faves like Courtney Love, Crispin Glover, and Mike Tyson are all featured. [Nerve] ● No Doubt will make their first appearance together in more than five years on Gossip Girl in April. They are set to perform the Adam Ant song “Stand and Deliver” at a GG character’s awesome party. [NoDoubt]
● After much speculation, Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen married yesterday in a small Catholic ceremony in Santa Monica. The bride of course wore white Dolce and Gabbana. [People] ● Jonathan Rhys Meyers is back in rehab — his third visit in less than four years. Now that award season is over, I suppose it is time to dry out and get ready for work. [DListed] ● Jodie Foster lost her cool when pulled over by a cop in Beverly Hills for speeding in her eco-friendly Prius. It started when she was asked to sign a waiver for the truTV’s reality show Speeders; she naturally refused. Then she became agitated with the cop who gave her a citation even though she insisted she wasn’t speeding. [P6]
No Doubt Tickets Shoreline Amphitheatre Tickets Mountain View Tickets