Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
Los Angeles experienced a sizzling hot Saturday night at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala honoring artist Barbara Kruger and filmmaker Quentin Tarantino. In very L.A. fashion, a Kardashian was there along with multiple A-List bombshells — Salma Hayek, we’re looking at you! Kate Hudson looked like a bronze statue and once again Camilla Belle wore exactly what we wanted her to. Who’s your best dressed of the night?
1. Kate HudsonPhoto: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
2. Kim Kardashian Photo: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
3. Selena Gomez Photo: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
4. Toni GarrnPhoto: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
5. Kate BeckinsalePhoto: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
6. Jennifer LopezPhoto: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
7. Camilla BellePhoto: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
8. Cara DelevingnePhoto: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
9. Evan Rachel WoodPhoto: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
10. Salma HayekPhoto: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
On May 15th, the two-week, invite-only film festival lands in Cannes. While the Cannes Film Festival honors films worldwide and across all genres, it’s historically honored the following: nipple slips on the Oscar-worthy red carpet, magazine cover-worthy poses by Selma Hayek at the annual Vanity Fair party, and covert make-outs between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. But of greater concern is what you will be doing: where you will eat, stay, and play while attending (or observing from your beach umbrella) the festival. Here are Cannes’ most in-demand hotels, restaurants, and clubs. Book them now.