I had every intention of avoiding Liz & Dick last night. First of all, I don’t particularly enjoy watching people crash and burn as much as the next guy—even when that person in Lindsay Lohan. Also, I was fully prepared to be annoyed by everyone on Twitter live-tweeting it. As far as I’m concerned, last night’s presentation of Liz & Dick was amateur hour on Twitter (now I know how actual alcoholics feel on St. Patrick’s Day). Anyway, I went to see Silver Linings Playbook instead, which didn’t last very long. (Congrats, David O. Russell, for directing the first movie I’ve ever walked out of.) I got back in time to see enough of Liz & Dick to turn it off, and here’s what I watched instead:
1. Last week’s episode of Happy Endings
2. This Lord of the Rings spoof from French and Saunders.
3. This Cold Mountain spoof from French and Saunders.
4. The French trailer for Rust and Bone.
5. The international trailer for Rust and Bone (which is better, I think).
6. The trailer for Les Miserables.
7. The trailer for Les Miserables.
8. The trailer for Les Miserables.
9.This supercut of Julianne Moore crying.
10. The trailer for Les Miserables.
Follow Tyler Coates on Twitter.