We love Pendleton. There, we said it. Their signature patterns are a must for any fall wardrobe, and their garments work just as well in the city as they do on the prairie. Here are five of our favorite items from this American heritage stalwart, from an iPad case to a cape, and tips about where to find them.
● The Portland Collection Reversible Cape – $360: (Main Image.) Not just for superheroes anymore. Part of their brand new Portland Collection.
● The Pendleton Meets OC Navajo Pencil Dress – $630: Once Opening Ceremony offers their stamp of approval, you know a brand has arrived.
● The Pendleton Ipad Case – $68: What better way to protect your iPad than with a Native American-inspired geometric wool case.
● The Day of the Dead Blanket – $218: Just in time for Dia de los Muertos.
● The Men’s Pendleton Cody Vest – $159: Question: Is there anything better than a man in a Navajo print vest? Answer: No, no there isn’t.