● Le Dauphin (Belleville) – Star chef, star architect, and truly stellar natural wines make this a very exciting Paris wine bar.
● Le Mini-Palais (Champs-Elysées) – With or without the adjacent Monet, this is a museum restaurant for food lovers. ● Playtime (Gare de l’Est) – Don Draper + the Swedish Chef = Playtime. ● Le Restaurant du Marché (Far Fifteenth) – The real deal: an authentic bistro experience out in the southern 15th.
● Saturne (Sentier) – A new spot for fresh, ingredient-driven cooking near the Bourse.
● Le Piège (Invalides) – Coming soon: chef Jean-François Piège to open his eponymous gastro upstairs from Thoumieux.
● Hotel Le Seven (Latin Quarter) – A new boutique hotel puts some suspense into your bath time ritual.