● Bachi Burger (Summerlin) – Asian fusion burger joint. ● The Crown (Off-Strip West) – Once Prince’s stomping grounds, now home to everything from ska to roller boogie.
● Cosmopolitan (Strip: Central) – Strip views from both room and casino. ● Comme Ça (Strip: Central) – LA chef star David Myers brings Vegas another bistro.
● Rock & Rita’s (Strip: North) – “Party bar” with keg barstools and drinks in toilet bowls. ● Lolita’s Cantina & Tequila Bar (Strip: South) – Tequila and tacos for the bourgeoisie. ● Social House (Strip: Central) – Have your sushi, your cocktails, and your DJ all in the same place.
● Rumor Suites (Off-Strip East) – Funky suite hotel for those who dig pools and the color purple.
● Oasis at Gold Spike (Downtown) – Former dive casino and downtown flophouse reborn into boutique chic. ● Johnny Smalls (Off-Strip East) – Tapas, American-style. ● Skybar (Off-Strip East) – Lord it over the Hard Rock’s pool, Scarface-style. ● Encore Beach Club (Strip: North) – The Beach Club with everything. Literally: Everything. ● Surrender (Strip: North) – The centerpiece of the Encore’s indoor/outdoor partyland.
● Gilley’s (Strip: Central) – Vegas is a place for doing stupid things you wouldn’t normally do. Riding a mechanical bull qualifies. ● PBR Rock Bar (Strip: Central) – PBR as in Pabst Blue Ribbon or Professional Bull Riders?
● Sabor (Henderson) – Cali via Oaxaca cuisine comes to Henderson. ● Hussong’s (Strip: South) – Tacos and mixology: Together at last.
● Eve (Strip: Central) – Eva Longoria Parker opens plush nightspot to accompany her upscale, Latin-themed restaurant Beso. ● Smokin’ Hot Aces (Strip: Central) – Once a tiki lounge, then a holo-porno club, now a rock n’ roll bar. ● Gold Lounges (Strip: Central) – A lounge “inspired by Elvis Presely’s Graceland.” Wish for powder-blue velvet and candy bowls of Quaaludes. ● Bar Moderno (Strip: Central) – Lobby-side lounge complete with classic acts, timeless martinis.
● Evening Call (Strip: South) – Mandalay Bay hotel bar that specializes in spiking: coffee drinks, ice cream drinks and plain ol’ drink-drinks. ● Fusion (Strip: Central) – “La Vida Loca” Latin-themed bar at the Palazzo, with appropriate cocktails to match.