● Smashburger (Off-Strip East) – Legendary burger chain brings the goods.
● The Chandelier (Strip: Central) – Three-level bar shimmers with miles of crystal. ● Book & Stage (Strip: Central) – Sportsbook and bar by day, indie rock lounge by night.
● Cosmopolitan (Strip: Central) – Over-the-top casino with Strip-view rooms and glam nightlife. ● Bond (Strip: Central) – Heavy beats in a shiny setting. ● Vesper Bar (Strip: Central) – The bar with a bit of Bond.
● H&M (Strip: Central) – The largest H&M in North America. ‘Nuff said.
● Balenciaga (Strip: Central) – May you rake in enough chips for the Lariat bag of your dreams.
● Maharaja Hookah Lounge (Downtown) – Exotic not only for the hookahs, but for the lack of booze. ● PBR Rock Bar (Strip: Central) – Professional Bull Riders, Pabst Blue Ribbon, whatever.
● KGB Burger (Strip: Central) – Everyone else has a fancy burger place: Why not Kerry Simon?
● Vanguard Lounge (Downtown) – People-watching if you feel like it; bar and patio if you don’t.
● Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill (Strip: Central) – The Bromberg brothers roll all their NYC restaurants into one and take it to Vegas. ● Scarpetta (Strip: Central) – Elegantly rustic Italian food. ● China Poblano (Strip: Central) – Asian-Mexican fusion from globetrotting celeb chef.