Photos from left: Kris Jenner photographed by Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com; Selma Blair photographed by Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com
In “well that’s pretty amazing” casting news, Ryan Murphy has brought in the incomparable Selma Blair to play Kris Kardashian Jenner in the forthcoming American Crime Story, which is of course about O.J. Simpson and is sure to include enough courtroom scenes to call for a home screening of Legally Blonde to freshen up on what Selma looks like giving her best side eye. I mean Selma Blair as Kris Jenner? Yes!
More casting news this way….
So in preparation, here’s a look at Selma Blair at her most Kardashian-esque (you didn’t think she was like that, but she is):
Selma Blair tries blonde, just as a Kardashian is wont to do — i.e. Kim’s platinum moment.
Photo: Leandro Justin/BFAnyc.com
Trying interesting and intricate hairstyles, a la Kourtney Kardashian
Photo: Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc.com
Pictured here with a child — possibly (just maybe!) exercising her inner Momager (“Smile for the camera, honey.” Right?!)
Photo: Owen Kolasinski/BFAnyc.com
● With Khloe resorting to IVF treatments, and Kim resigning herself to eternal aunt-hood, Kris Jenner figures Kourtney’s baby-to-be is her best chance at a namesake. [NYDN]
● High School Musical‘s Corbin Bleu will be the first one from the gang to go naked, in 3-D, with his role in the upcoming Nurse. Not counting Vanessa Hudgens, of course. [Us]
● Angelina Jolie claims that she is stick-skinny and shrinking still, all for the sake of the children she visits around the world. ”If they can’t eat, I can’t eat," she says. [Us]
● IFC re-imagined Watch the Throne as a mumblecore short. As they say, "LOLOLOL." [Flavorwire]
● Lady Gaga is genuinely afraid of dying like Princess Diana, in the hands of fame or "the crazies." [NME]
● Jay-Z will play two nights at Caregie Hall next February to benefit his Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation and United Way New York. “It’s every artist’s dream to play a venue as legendary as Carnegie Hall," he said in a statement. [Rap Radar]
● Kris gave her blessing, but Kourtney and Khloé were totes shocked to hear about Kim and Kris’s engagement. [PopEater] ● Maybe you missed Oprah’s final episode yesterday? Here it is in three minutes. She diiiiidddddd iiitttttt! (See also: the cost of all the stuff she’s given away.) [NYM] ● Beyoncé debuted her “favorite song” and 4 opener “1 +1” on last night’s American Idol season finale. Oh, and, Scotty McCreery won. [RapRadar/NYT]
● Kreayshawn (hopefully you’ve heard of her by now) gets her swag from the Salvation Army, doesn’t fuck with dogs, and, most importantly, is working on a “more composed” album. [GQ] ● Courtney Love would like you all to know that she is absolutely not “a junkie Auntie Mame” to the Paris Hiltons and Lindsay Lohans of the world. “That’s not the way I live anymore,” she says. [The Fix] ● Justin Bieber went with Jesus, in Hebrew, for his second tattoo. [TheDaily]