Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake giggle into each others eyes. Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
With news of Jessica Biel getting knocked up by Justin Timberlake, we couldn’t help but wonder if there is something brewing in the waters of Hollywood. First Blake Lively gracefully announces that she’s expecting, and now this! If Brad and Angie announced their pregnancy tomorrow we wouldn’t be shocked. In consideration of Tinsel Town’s baby boom we’ve put together a list of the babies we’re most excited to meet and why.
1. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake: When news was confirmed yesterday regarding the pregnancy of actress Jessica Biel with man of many talents Justin Timberlake, who couldn’t help but shed a little baby tear? Her breathtaking looks and his unquestionable talent will ensure this baby a record deal and maybe even a series during primetime. Give this baby Jessica’s lips, Justin’s vocals, and call it the second coming of Christ.Photo: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com
2. Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego: If this baby pops out with a blue tint to it, don’t be alarmed, the mama is an Avatar after all. Actress Zoe Saldana is expecting with her husband Marco Perego. The pair will certainly make a baby worthy of the children’s Ralph Lauren catalogue. Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
3. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick: We honestly can’t remember the last time Kourtney Kardashian wasn’t pregnant. As history will show, she and longtime on-off again boyfriend/housemate/sperm donor Scott Disick make some adorable babies. Thee birth will likely have a two-part special on E! and we will be watching to see if this third child stacks up to Mason and Penelope. Photo: Carly Erickson/BFAnyc.com
4. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz: Forget Blue Ivy, this child is going to have some serious musical talents. This babe is on fire! Photo: Benjamin Lozovsky/BFAnyc.com
5. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds: Making this list and not including Blake and Ryan is like asking Rihanna to not show her nipples. It just won’t work. Blake is shaping up to be one of the most glowing pregnant gals of all time. The day Blake posts photos of her newborn on Preserve is the day the site crashes.
In a new clip from Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Kourtney whips out her boob and squeezes breast milk on Kim’s psoriasis — a skin condition involving patches of red skin and white flakes — as a helpful home remedy. She even rubs her breast milk into her sister’s leg for her.
Oh, Kanye. Are you sure you’ve really thought this through?
A quick Google search finds that most of the sites that cite breast milk as psoriasis treatment are actually just referencing this Kardashian clip. But hey, if it works, now that Kim is pregnant she’ll have two whole tits of psoriasis treatment of her own.
Contact the author of this post at Jessica.Wakeman@Gmail.com. Follow me on Twitter.
● Zac Efron and Taylor Swift are probably not an item but their "Pumped Up Kicks" cover on Ellen today was so charming that we wish they were. [Vulture]
● Khloe Kardashian reports that pregnancy has Kourtney Kardashian hyperventilating at first mention of queso dip. [Us]
● People have "never looked so ugly as they do today regarding their dress," laments Vivienne Westwood, who is, at 70-years-old, still cooler than you. "We are so conformist, nobody is thinking. We are all sucking up stuff, we have been trained to be consumers and we are all consuming far too much." [DailyMail]
● Skrillex’s fans come for the drops ("Wom-wombzphz!"), stay for his hot face ("His face [is hot], but I don’t really like his, erm… head."). [Vice]
● You might want to think twice about those skinnies you’ve been wearing because they may be causing you nerve compression, interfering with digestion, or, worst of all, giving you lipoatrophia semicircularis aka "ribbed thighs." Yuck! [WSJ]
● Stephen Colbert is writing a children’s book. "I hope the minutes you and your loved ones spend reading it are as fulfilling as the minutes I spent writing it," he says, setting a high bar for himself. [GalleyCat]
● With Khloe resorting to IVF treatments, and Kim resigning herself to eternal aunt-hood, Kris Jenner figures Kourtney’s baby-to-be is her best chance at a namesake. [NYDN]
● High School Musical‘s Corbin Bleu will be the first one from the gang to go naked, in 3-D, with his role in the upcoming Nurse. Not counting Vanessa Hudgens, of course. [Us]
● Angelina Jolie claims that she is stick-skinny and shrinking still, all for the sake of the children she visits around the world. ”If they can’t eat, I can’t eat," she says. [Us]
● IFC re-imagined Watch the Throne as a mumblecore short. As they say, "LOLOLOL." [Flavorwire]
● Lady Gaga is genuinely afraid of dying like Princess Diana, in the hands of fame or "the crazies." [NME]
● Jay-Z will play two nights at Caregie Hall next February to benefit his Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation and United Way New York. “It’s every artist’s dream to play a venue as legendary as Carnegie Hall," he said in a statement. [Rap Radar]
● Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant again! May all Kim’s readjusted fairy tale dreams of being a "good aunt" come true. [Us]
● Charlie Sheen is in Colombia, film crew in tow, "trying to get a feel for the terrain" for his secret remake of a "classic movie from the ’70s, set in South America" starring none other than Nic Cage. [TMZ]
● The fine folks at NPR are streaming The Roots’ thirteenth album, undun, if that’s something you are into. [NPR]
● FBI agents are all up in arms over Leonardo DiCaprio’s portrayal of J. Edgar Hoover as "an individual who had homosexual tendencies and was a tyrannical monster," all of which, they argue, "is simply not true.” [Washington Post]
● Lousiana’s Lil Boosie has been sentenced to eight years in prison, having plead guilty to trying to smuggle drugs into prison (twice!) while awaiting trail on murder charges. [Huff Post]
● Very different except in relative youth and glow, Taylor Swift, Lea Michele, Scarlett Johansson and Evan Rachel Wood are said to be up against each other for the "highly coveted" role of Eponine in Tom Hopper’s big screen version of Les Misérables. [Page Six]
● Conrad Murray’s trial kicked off to a grim start yesterday with a photo of Michael Jackson’s dead body stretched out on a hospital gurney, an eerie recording of Jackson mumbling, “I want them to say, ‘I’ve never seen nothing like this in my life,’ ‘he’s the greatest entertainer of all time,'” and tears all around. [LAT] ● Apparently Kourtney Kardashian’s beau, Scott Disick, doesn’t do so bad for himself in the down-under department (“It’s like an elephant’s trunk!”), and Kim thinks he needs some new underwear (“This is freaking me out!”). [xoJane] ● Apparently Spencer Pratt owes so much money that his agents don’t even bother answering his phone calls anymore. Did he buy too many crystals? Not enough crystals? [Huff Post]
● Gwyenth Paltrow rang in her 39th year with a nice birthday dinner double-date with her husband Chris Martin and their best friends Beyoncé and Jay-Z. [JustJared] ● Roman Polanski debuted his tell-all doc about his life under house-arrest at the Zurich Film Festival yesterday. In it, he apologizes to the young woman he sexually assaulted for making her “a double victim: my victim and a victim of the press.” [THR] ● The most tabloidy of tabloids are reporting that Jessica Simpson — who has been known to fluctuate weight — is pregnant because, lately, she’s been wearing more flowing tops than usual. [Celebuzz]
● Kris gave her blessing, but Kourtney and Khloé were totes shocked to hear about Kim and Kris’s engagement. [PopEater] ● Maybe you missed Oprah’s final episode yesterday? Here it is in three minutes. She diiiiidddddd iiitttttt! (See also: the cost of all the stuff she’s given away.) [NYM] ● Beyoncé debuted her “favorite song” and 4 opener “1 +1” on last night’s American Idol season finale. Oh, and, Scotty McCreery won. [RapRadar/NYT]
● Kreayshawn (hopefully you’ve heard of her by now) gets her swag from the Salvation Army, doesn’t fuck with dogs, and, most importantly, is working on a “more composed” album. [GQ] ● Courtney Love would like you all to know that she is absolutely not “a junkie Auntie Mame” to the Paris Hiltons and Lindsay Lohans of the world. “That’s not the way I live anymore,” she says. [The Fix] ● Justin Bieber went with Jesus, in Hebrew, for his second tattoo. [TheDaily]
● Kourtney Kardashian might be engaged to her longtime boyfriend/baby daddy Scott Disik. Or she might not be. Or they might just be waiting until their new show gets approved to make everything official. [HuffPost] ● Waka Flocka Flame’s tour bus came under heavy gunfire last night while parked outside a stereo shop in North Carolina. Supposedly, Waka’s security returned fire, and art became life. [TMZ] ● Tyler, the Creator and Hodgy Beats of the L.A. rap crew Odd Future, preformed on Jimmy Fallon last night, horrifying both the host and his guests with an awe-inspiring (and impressively FCC-friendly) performance of “Sandwitches.” Sweet dreams, America! [Pitchfork]
● David E. Kelley has found his Wonder Woman in Adrianne Palicki, of Tyra Collete Friday Night Lights fame. [TVLine] ● The company whose billboard was tagged by Banksy is upset, and rightly so! Just imagine what that Mickey Mouse could have gone for in auction. [TMZ] ● Is America ready for alien sex? If Kanye West is involved, we will settle for nothing short of extra-terrestrial copulation. We’re gonna go ahead and say Katy Perry’s new single, “E.T.,” might break the radio this spring. [Rap-Up]