Regardless of how far in advance we mentally prepare ourselves for the inevitable holiday shopping rush, there are always a few gifts that we subconsciously leave room to scramble for at the very last minute. If you, too, are on a serious hunt for quality items that will impress your pickiest friends and relatives, we’ve scanned the web for six foolproof favorites that are sure to satisfy—and deliver—in a timely fashion.
1. Cambridge Satchel Company – Metallic Satchel: There’s no denying that CSC’s fluorescent satchel was the it bag of NYFW. Their limited-edition metallic satchel is destined for the same success, so grab one in silver or gold before it’s too late. Buy it now and you’ll have it on your doorstep in two to three business days.
2. iPad 2: The iPad is convenient, compact, sleek, and tech-savvy stylesetters like Kate Lanphear never leave home without it. Not only does Apple offer custom engraving to personalize the gift, but they’re also hosting free 2-day shipping now through the holidays.
3. Birchbox Subscription: We first told you about this makeup sample hoarder must-have last year. For the ultimate gift that keeps on giving, buy your best ladyfriend an entire year’s worth of high-end beauty samples, which will be delivered to her mailbox every month. Once you order their subscription, Birchbox will provide you with a downloadable gift card to hand to them for instant gifting gratification.
4. Noir Jewelry – Neon Crystal Pendant Necklace: When in doubt, always opt for statement baubles. This neon number is a surefire crowd-pleaser, and a steal at only $88. And you can order stress-free, because the good folks at Shopbop are offering free 2-day shipping and 15-day returns.
5. Lady Gaga x Terry Richardson: A great gift for Gaga’s Little Monsters and Terry Richardson advocates alike. Today’s the last full day to score free standard shipping for a December 24 delivery, so get on it!
6. StyleMint Gift Card: Hook your little sister up with one to six exclusive pieces from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s new T-shirt line. Once the giftee digitally receives the gift card and creates their style profile, all they need to do is browse the site’s recommended tees and select which styles to use their credit for.