Photo: Angela Pham/BFAnyc.com
In light of Bethenney Frankel signing on for the new season of Real Housewives of New York — after a multi-million dollar contract with her Skinny Girl cocktail collection and attempt at a talk show– the single mother is heading back to her roots. It got us thinking… It’s a career move that will keep her face on the silver screen and her name relevant.
We couldn’t help but think of other stars that should also jump on the reality show bandwagon. We should start charging for our advice.
1. Amber Rose: The fact that VH1 hasn’t snatched this idea up is beyond us. We’ve been feeling for Miss Rose ever since the announcement of her split from pot-enthusiast husband Wiz Kahlifa. The thing that will keep her mind off the “un-coupling” is keeping busy with a reality show. Juggling her career and raising her child all while enduring divorce drama with her rapper ex hubby. Sounds like something even Tyler Perry couldn’t write. Photo: Angela Pham/BFAnyc.com
2. Hilary Duff: We adored her as a child in her role on Disney’s hit series Lizzie McGuire and we couldn’t help but sing along to every word of “Come Clean” while watching Laguna Beach or when it came on shuffle. Hilary took a break from show biz and was busy getting married, getting separated, and having a baby. Now the Texas native has even blonder hair, is set to release a new album, and starring in a new scripted television series. We’re happy she’s busy, but we want to see her have nervous breakdown on reality television. Her past and present paints a perfect future for a reality series. Reality With Hilary rings just right… any networks interested? Photo: Aleks Kocev/BFAnyc.com
3. Jaime King: Anyone who had a role in the film White Chicks holds a special place in our hearts, but it’s time for Jaime King to up the ante. Her gorgeous looks and fresh taste on style gives her the credentials to become E!’s newest Kardashian. She’s kept a constant role on the CW’s Hart of Dixie but a reality show of Jaime running around New York City is just what the actress needs to catapult from an actress to a lifestyle brand. Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
4. Jessica Alba: Yes Jessica is pretty much A-List so the likes of the beauty doing a reality show are low, but it would make a lot of sense. The busy mom keeps busy with not only the occasional acting role but attending parties, fashion shows, and running a children’s lifestyle brand. She could call it Jessica Gets Honest and plus The Honest Company. Branding match made in heaven. Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
5. Marc Jacobs: With the upcoming premiere of House of DVF on E! other designers should mirror the reality effect. Who isn’t curious to get a behind the scenes look at one of the world’s biggest fashion houses? Between his runway collections, accessories, and makeup lines, there are sure to be some cat-fight and success stories lying beneath. The perfect storyline to a successful reality program. Photo: Matteo Prandoni/BFAnyc.com