● Earning $35.7 million dollars last year, Taylor Swift beat U2, Lil Wayne, and even Adele to the top spot on Billboard’s Top Money Maker list. [Billboard]
● David Duchovny and his legal council wish the author of The Myth of Sex Addiction would leave him out of it already. [PageSix]
● Coolio was arrested today in Las Vegas when a routine traffic stop turned up multiple bench warrants for past violations. Coincidentally, Coolio’s son was also taken in to the exact same jail today, except for helping a prostitute rob a man at gunpoint, not for overdue parking tickets. [TMZ]
● Internet-obsessed rapper Soulja Boy hops on the controversial "Kony 2012" train with his latest, "Stop Kony." The song is a quick pivot from this week’s earlier release, "Kim Kardashian." [Rap-Up]
● We can only assume that, with his new beard and brown flannel, Shia LaBeouf is preparing to star in some sort of as-yet-unannounced Bon Iver biopic. [Us]
● Jeremy Lin can probably retire now that he’s got a Rick Ross-endorsed strain of marijuana named after him. [DailyIntel / Rick Ross]
JetBlue has resorted to baseball jerseys to find their latest marketing campaigns. Currently you can take advantage of the “Manny Ramirez” sale which celebrates the baseball star’s triumphant acquisition by the Los Angeles Dodgers. Manny, who was wooed with a $45 million two-year contract, is coming to play with the Dodgers fresh from an eight-year stint with the Boston Red Sox. Manny sports the number 99, which is what JetBlue is charging for one-way tickets between Los Angeles the airline’s home base of JFK (or LA and Manny’s former hometown of Boston). Coincidentally, turns out it’s not such a great idea to pack crack cocaine on your flight to Tulsa.
TMZ reveals that rapper Coolio was busted for attempting to bring crack onto a Southwest Air Lines flight to Tulsa, where he had a gig with Tone Loc and Shock G. So many causes for sadness here — what has Coolio come to, that he’s been reduced to flying Southwest?
Boston Red Sox Tickets Tropicana Field Tickets Saint Petersburg Tickets