Jennifer Lawrence is one of the hardest working and down-to-earth actresses in Hollywood, so it’s no question that the mega star can have any man at the snap of her bow-and-arrow-shooting fingertips. After making X Men co-star Nicholas Hoult an ex, man, the blonde beauty was on the hunt for a man that can hit the right note. It wasn’t long before she moved on to Gwyneth’s former man, Chris Martin, but there must have been trouble in para-para-paradise because the two are done.
In light of this news, we’ve put a little list together of who J-Law should hook up with next.
1. Chris Pine: They both star in multi-million dollar blockbusters, they both are extremely good looking, and they both are rumored to be single. These two should join forces and create a rival to reckon with Brad and Angie. Photo: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com
2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt: It wouldn’t come to much as a surprise and it wouldn’t be hard on the eyes either. With their talent and humor, these two would make the perfect match. Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
3. Prince Harry: When you’ve dated Hollywood royalty the only, way up is actual royalty. Prince Harry of Wales is the missing piece to Jennifer’s puzzle. We know she likes the Brits, having dated Hoult, so it’s basically The Prince and Me but in real life. Photo: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com
4. Alexander Skarsgard: The model turned actor has the perfect look for Jennifer. Let’s be honest, the pair would make beautiful babies. Photo: Matteo Prandoni/BFAnyc.com
5. Chris Evans: He’s been linked to Kate Bosworth, Emmy Rossum, and even Sandra Bullock. Chris should add Jennifer Lawrence to his list. Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
Based on true events, Ariel Vromen’s murderous thriller The Iceman is set to premiere early next month. With a cast of Michael Shannon, Winona Ryder, Chris Evans, David Schwimmer, and James Franco, the film tells the story of Richard Kuklinski, the chilling and notorious contract killer who was arrested in 1986. After leading a double life—half loving and devoted father, half cold-blooded killer—Shannon, of course, takes on the titular the role with a frightening presence and the rest of the cast shines as well—namely an almost unrecognizable Chris Evans. Indiewire has an exclusive set of new photos from set, so take a peak and get acquainted with the film before it’s May 3rd theatrical run.
We’ve been hearing about The Avengers movie for the better part of the last five years, but to see last night’s Super Bowl trailer grounds all of the speculation in a firmer reality: it is real, and it seems good enough to probably make boatloads of money. Fortunately, there weren’t just thirty seconds of typical Super Bowl air time — there was an entire minute, just waiting to be picked over on the Internets.
"The world has changed," Samuel L. Jackson’s Nick Fury grimly intones over a slo-mo procession of average New Yorkers running through the street against a backdrop of explosions. From there, the trailer goes into a fast-paced montage, cutting to the first Quinjet, Thor summoning lightning atop the Empire State Building, Captain America and Tony Stark saying each others’ names really importantly, the first Iron Man transformation, Scarlett Johansson doing some side kicks, a slew of Norse baddies jumping from the sky, Iron Man heading upwards and onwards during an alien dogfight, and in the primest/gooiest money shot, a revolving camera around the six Avengers, teamed up and ready to fight. "I have an army," villain Loki says at the end. "We have a Hulk," Tony Stark replies, cutting to a mad Hulk punching things out of the sky. Goosebumps!
There are two big tent superhero movies coming out this summer — this one and The Dark Knight Rises, diametrically opposed takes on the whole comic movie genre. You will probably see both of them, because that’s the way the world works. And to be honest, even though it would upset our French Diaspora Filmography professors? You will probably see them twice.