Photo: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
Your favorite party-goers were white hot this week. Awards were given in Los Angeles and socialites swooned at the Cartier party in New York. Through all the fabulous gowns and daring jumpsuits we’ve narrowed down our favorite looks of the week. Who gets your vote for best dressed?
1. Gigi Hadid at the MAC Cosmetics x Prabal Gurung Launch in New York Photo: David X Prutting/BFAnyc.com
2. Chiara Ferragni at Panthere de Cartier party in New York Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
3. Hannah Bronfman at Panthere de Cartier party in New YorkPhoto: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
4. Natalia Vodianova at Amex’s evening celebrating Stella McCartney in New YorkPhoto: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com
5. Carolyn Murphy at Amex’s evening celebrating Stella McCartney in New York Photo: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com
6. January Jones at Vogue’s Toast to Jimmy Choo’s Cruise 2015 Collection in New YorkPhoto: Owen Kolasinski/BFAnyc.com
7. Emily Ratajkowski at the Hollywood Film Awards in L.A. Photo: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
8. Julianne Moore at the Hollywood Film Awards in L.A. Photo: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
9. Kristen Stewart at the Hollywood Film Awards in L.A. Photo: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
10. Keira Knightley at the Hollywood Film Awards in L.A. Photo: John Salangsang/BFAnyc.com
Just a few more months to go before the 2015 Pirelli calendar is finally bestowed upon us. The 2015 cal is lensed by Steven Meisel and styled by the queen of porno-chic, Carine Roitfeld. Mark your 2014 Pirelli calendars for November…
In the mean time, check out these sizzling behind the scenes photos from the Pirelli shoot. We bow down to you, Adriana, Raquel, and Isabeli!
Click the below images to see photos full screen
Images from the backstage of 2015 Pirelli Calendar by Steven Meisel, images by Marc Regas
In an unusual twist on typical by-appointment fashion presentations, Tom Ford’s Spring 2011 line of womenswear is being unveiled via a three-minute video featuring a who’s-who of fashion and film and set to “Beautiful Babies” by Karen Elson, who’s also seen in the clip. Draped over such bold-face modeling names as Amber Valetta, Karlie Kloss, Carolyn Murphy, Coco Rocha, and Daria Werbowy, the clothes seem to play second fiddle to all the super-recognizable faces.
Also present and strutting the catwalk are Lauren Hutton, Beyonce, Julianne Moore, Lou Doillon, and Daphne Guinness, each preceded and trailed by a bobbing-and-weaving Terry Richardson, who photographed the show for an upcoming exclusive feature in French Vogue . The clothes are stunning evening wear looks, with plenty of structured suits and plunging necklines, all scheduled to hit stores in late January or early February.