Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. If you count the Look of Love, here are six timeless looks from Blake Lively. Photo: Julian Mackler/BFAnyc.com
This Friday marks the release of Age of Adaline, in which Blake Lively stays forever 29. Her character’s timelessness inspired us to dig into Lively’s sartorial archives. She’s nearly guaranteed to appear on every best dressed list. In honor of her movie, here are her most timeless looks.
1. Blake in timeless, backless, sexy (and pregnant) black, sporting sparkle gems. Photo: Ryan Kobane/BFAnyc.com
2. Doing ’70s glam in a way that still feels totally current at the CFDA Awards. Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
2. Two words: Hollywood Goddess. Photo: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com
4. Perhaps the glowiest human on the planet: Photo: Ben Rosser/BFAnyc.com
5. A sparkly micro-mini might not be timeless on just anyone, but on Blake, it’s signature perfection. Legs like that deserve the spotlight. Photo: Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc.com
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake giggle into each others eyes. Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
With news of Jessica Biel getting knocked up by Justin Timberlake, we couldn’t help but wonder if there is something brewing in the waters of Hollywood. First Blake Lively gracefully announces that she’s expecting, and now this! If Brad and Angie announced their pregnancy tomorrow we wouldn’t be shocked. In consideration of Tinsel Town’s baby boom we’ve put together a list of the babies we’re most excited to meet and why.
1. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake: When news was confirmed yesterday regarding the pregnancy of actress Jessica Biel with man of many talents Justin Timberlake, who couldn’t help but shed a little baby tear? Her breathtaking looks and his unquestionable talent will ensure this baby a record deal and maybe even a series during primetime. Give this baby Jessica’s lips, Justin’s vocals, and call it the second coming of Christ.Photo: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com
2. Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego: If this baby pops out with a blue tint to it, don’t be alarmed, the mama is an Avatar after all. Actress Zoe Saldana is expecting with her husband Marco Perego. The pair will certainly make a baby worthy of the children’s Ralph Lauren catalogue. Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
3. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick: We honestly can’t remember the last time Kourtney Kardashian wasn’t pregnant. As history will show, she and longtime on-off again boyfriend/housemate/sperm donor Scott Disick make some adorable babies. Thee birth will likely have a two-part special on E! and we will be watching to see if this third child stacks up to Mason and Penelope. Photo: Carly Erickson/BFAnyc.com
4. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz: Forget Blue Ivy, this child is going to have some serious musical talents. This babe is on fire! Photo: Benjamin Lozovsky/BFAnyc.com
5. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds: Making this list and not including Blake and Ryan is like asking Rihanna to not show her nipples. It just won’t work. Blake is shaping up to be one of the most glowing pregnant gals of all time. The day Blake posts photos of her newborn on Preserve is the day the site crashes.
This week in parties, an Orange is the New Black star thinks black is actually the new black at the Alexander Wang X H&M launch, and Blake Lively properly shows off her baby bump with class. New York played host to a plethora of fabulous soirées with even more fabulous attendees. Which #stunning girl gets your vote as best dressed?
1. Natasha Lyonne at the Alexander Wang X H&M Launch in New YorkPhoto: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
2. Sara Sampaio at the Alexander Wang X H&M Launch in New YorkPhoto: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
3. Natalie Portman at Woodstock Film Festival & Cointreau Pre-Awards Dinner in New YorkPhoto: Ben Rosser/BFAnyc.com
4. Cynthia Frank Hosting a Dinner with Elle Décor in New YorkPhoto: Madison McGaw/BFAnyc.com
5. TK Wonder and Cipriana Quann at & Other Stories Store Opening in New YorkPhoto: Benjamin Lozovsky/BFAnyc.com
6. Katie Lee at T Magazine’s 10th Anniversary Celebration in New YorkPhoto: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
7. Blake Lively at God’s Love We Deliver 2014 Golden Hearts Awards in New YorkPhoto: Ben Rosser/BFAnyc.com
8. Daria Strokous at God’s Love We Deliver 2014 Golden Heart Awards in New YorkPhoto: Ben Rosser/BFAnyc.com
9. Jamie King at God’s Love We Deliver 2014 Golden Hearts Awards in New YorkPhoto: Ben Rosser/BFAnyc.com
10. Halle Berry at God’s Love We Deliver 2014 Golden Hearts Awards in New YorkPhoto: Ben Rosser/BFAnyc.com
Gossip Girl has taken a seat, and the newest way to stay informed with the former queen of the Upper East Side is through her own website, Preserve.
Actress Blake Lively and her husband Ryan Reynolds made a sly announcement today when they posted a beautiful photo of Blake cradling her barely there baby bump. After tying the knot in September of 2012 both Blake and her husband have hinted to the fact that they want a big family. Here’s to starting the Livley-Reynolds army.
Today we celebrate Blake’s exciting news with a celebration of her beauty, her 10 best looks.
1. Her makeup is perfection at the SoHo Chanel opening. Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com
2. Blake can rock a mini Marchesa dress like no other.Neil Rasmus /BFAnyc.com
3. Chanel and Blake go hand-in-hand, and theres no questioning why.Billy Farrell /BFAnyc.com
4. A Met Gala is not complete without a Chanel-adorned BlakeJoe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com
5. Blake is the only one who can make “legs for days” a thing with full pants/no skin showing.Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com
6. Goddess-like vibes as Blake shines in silk. Will Ragozzino /BFAnyc.com
7. Blake channeling her inner dark horse. Joe Schlidhorn /BFAnyc.com
8. Looking like a bronze statue, keeping husband close by. Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com
9. Creating her own Barbie world, Blake stuns in a Michael Kors number. Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com
10. Lady in yellow, Blake shines bright in Gucci. Matteo Prandoni/ BFAnyc.com
Given that Blake Lively has been somewhat of a style darling ever since she graced the set of Gossip Girl backin 2007, it’s hard to believe that she only landed her first official campaign last year as the face of Chanel’s Mademoiselle handbag line. But now that the hit CW series will air its final season this fall, the 24-year-old blonde bombshell is looking to grace high fashion brands with her lovely mug on a more frequent basis, starting with Gucci.
Telegraphreports that Lively has been tapped by the iconic Italian fashion house to front the campaign for their new fragrance called Gucci Première, which is named after their couture line launched in 2010. Gucci’s creative director Frida Giannini tells Telegraph that Lively’s "unique style and charisma" made her a shoe-in for the Hollywood-inspired scent. Film director Nicolas Winding Refn (of Drive fame) directed the campaign’s short film, which will debut on September 1st at the Venice Film Festival.
No one is more thrilled about this collaboration than Lively’s beau, Ryan Reynolds—Gucci suits for life!
On Friday morning I wrote about the upsetting news that Amy Poehler and Will Arnett have separated. To be honest, I’m still feeling kinda weird about it. But with the death of one marriage comes the birth of another in some odd Hollywood Circle of Life kind of way, because Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively got married over the weekend. What I’m saying is that the Lively-Reynolds matrimony is like the Simba of Hollywood romance, or something.
Well, just imagine me as the Scar of this marriage because WHO CARES, am I right? Did we even know that they were dating? I did not, and because I’m generally the most important person in the room, I think that speaks volumes of this coupling. I had even forgotten that they were in The Green Magnet or whatever comic book movie it was that came out last year but I didn’t see because it wasn’t Batman-related. And I want to retract any comparison I made above to the lovable and hilarious Poehler and Arnett. I can’t imagine these two giggling about anything other than YouTube videos of hippos with explosive diarrhea. What are these two bringing to the table other than a pair of pretty faces and another addition to the BlackBook Celebrity Divorce Watch?
(Basically, the answer to the question up there? "Not well.")
Contact the author of this post at email@example.com, and follow him on Twitter.
Some people judge a movie based on reviews, other will go see something just because it features a favorite actor. Here, we’re judging this weekend’s offerings based solely on what we see in the trailers and ranking them accordingly.
Hick: Chloe Moretz plays a runaway kid on her way to the bright lights of Vegas. On the way she meets a cast of ne’erdowells including Eddie Redmayne, Blake Lively and Juliette Lewis. It’s a story we’ve seen before, but this trailer is exciting enough that seeing it again doesn’t sound so bad.
A Bag of Hammers: This SXSW-approved indie comedy follows two con men who pose as valets as they steal their way into audience’s hearts. The introduction of a kid promises to schmaltz up the joint and might lead to a saccharine ending, but any trailer that uses The Cure so well is alright by us.
Dark Shadows: Tim Burton and Johnny Depp take on the beloved 1960s and ‘70s daytime creepfest with their signature Goth-lite touch and a cast featuring Michelle Pfeiffer and, as always, Helena Bonham Carter. The trailer doesn’t sell exactly the vampire movie we want to see, but it’s the one they’ve got.
Where Do We Go Now: A subtitled foreign number about women who are attempting to keep their village safe from a religious war and the men who can’t seem to help but start one. This won’t take care of your car-chases-and-explosions needs, but if you’re feeling brainy it could be satisfying.
Dragon Eyes: When a town plagued by drugs and gangs gets a new citizen in the form of martial arts master Ryan Hong… well, you know what happens. The fight scenes promise to be sickening, the rest will be boilerplate.
Girl in Progress: A coming of age story about a kid obsessed with coming of age stories and her immature mom. Eva Mendes had better be making this movie to pay off some sort of debt, because she should know better.
● Jennifer Lopez fled the stage, teary and lovelorn, after an emotional performance of “If You Had My Love,” before which she’d told the audience it was “the first” song she ever wrote about love. “A lot has changed since then,” she added. [Radar] ● Six years after their infamous 2005 Xenu-slaying episode, “Trapped In The Closet,” South Park‘s Trey Parker and Matt Stone (and their friends and family) have begun to feel the heat of an extensive Scientology sting. [VV] ● Christina Milian and The-Dream are now and finally officially divorced. That Alexander McQueen riding-pant tux Terrius wore to say “I do,” though, is forever. [TMZ]
● One of Madonna’s older brothers says that his “multibazillionarie” sister has turner her back on him, leaving him homeless and living under a bridge in Traverse City, Michigan. [Gawker] ● It seems safe to say that Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are very much a thing. [People] ● Paranormal Activity 3 — which cost all of $5 million to make — has chalked up the biggest horror opening ever, drawing $54 million in its first weekend in theaters. [Deadline]