Photo: David X Prutting/BFAnyc.com
He’s made a name for himself becoming one of the most successful living American artist, selling his shiny works for millions of dollars, and is a discussion for bitter art students and fashion lovers alike. Jeff Koons has had collaboration with H&M — something that is regularly reserved for fashion houses like Alexander Wang or superstars like David Beckham. Jeff sealed the deal when he caught the attention of Lady Gaga’s lil’ monsters after designing her album cover for ArtPop.
The artist’s name is becoming omnipresent in pop culture, so it only makes sense that Koons is nearly a celeb himself. See below to further explore the phenomenon.
1. Jeff with supermodel Naomi Campbell Photo: Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc.com
2. Jeff with fashion designer Stella McCartney Photo: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com
3. Jeff with movie star Drew Barrymore and supermodel Natalia Vodianova Photo: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com
4. Jeff with supermodel Stephanie Seymour Photo: David X Prutting/BFAnyc.com
5. Jeff With his wife Justine, actor Taylor Kinney and mega star Lady Gaga Photo: Billy Farrell/BFAnyc.com
6. Jeff with director Sofia Coppola and supermodel Naomi Campbell Photo: Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc.com
7. Jeff with actress Ashley Benson Photo: David X Prutting/BFAnyc.com
8. Jeff with American icon Tommy Hilfiger and wife Dee Photo: David X Prutting/BFAnyc.com
9. Jeff with journalist and publishing powerhouse Arianna Huffington Photo: David X Prutting/BFAnyc.com
10. Jeff with his wife Justine and the legendary Sir Paul McCartney Photo: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com