Photo: Reed Blackwater/BFAnyc.com
Thursdays are for throwing back. So let’s reflect on some of our favorite vintage celeb looks, from Kim Kardashian to Meryl Streep, here’s the best in throwback Thursday style.
1. To start, a pregnant Kate Hudson at the 2011 Met Gala (The year’s theme was Alexander McQueen, Savage Beauty)
2. Lena Dunham goes Vogue with Hamish Bowles at the 2012 Met Ball (The Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations year).
Photo: Joe Schildhorn/BFAnyc.com
3. Some 2010 Kim Kardashian for ya at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards–pre the WEST.
4. Tilda Swinton does black and white at a Pringle of Scotland dinner in 2010.
5. Jay and Bey have the Met Ball down–the 2011, Alexander McQueen edition.
6. Meryl Streep does sultry metallic oh so well at the 2012 Oscars.
7. Claire Danes at Chanel’s SoHo opening in 2010.
8. Another point for redheads in red: Nicole Kidman at a 2011 film screening. Smokin’, girl!