Image via Instagram (@therealselmablair)
Last night, the cast of 1999 teen drama Cruel Intentions reunited at the showing of Cruel Intentions the Musical (yes, of all the 90s movies to get a musical featuring hits from the decade, it had to be that one). Reese Witherspoon posted a photo of her and costars Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Blair and Gellar recreated their famous kiss from the movie. Since there’s nothing that plays to pop culture nostalgia more than cast reunions — be they of the TV or movie variety — we’ve done our internet homework and rounded up the best reunions from 90s hits.
1. Boy Meets World: Noticeably absent from this picture of the Boy Meets World cast 2 years ago is 88-year old William Daniels, aka Mr. Feeny.
2. 10 Things I Hate About You: This 1999 movie taught us all the difference between like and love, stars a young Joseph Gordon-Levitt and a dashing Heath Ledger, and makes a strong case for Skechers. The cast reunited last year for its 15th anniversary. Julia Stiles wasn’t there, but babe Andrew Keegan was so we’re not complaining. (Image via Twitter)
3. Seinfeld: In a preview for season 6 of his web series Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Jerry Seinfeld takes Seinfeld co-star Julia Louis-Dreyfus for a spin. He’s featured Michael Richards and George Costanza in previous seasons, so it looks like that’s the closest we’ll get to a cast reunion.
4. Friends: Since a full-cast Friends reunion is too good to be true, the next best thing is this reunion of Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, and Matthew Perry on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
5. 7th Heaven: In the same vein as the impossibility of a Friends reunion, we’re not likely to see any new scenes from the Camden household. However, Jessica Biel and Mackenzie Rosman (Mary and Ruthie) were bridesmaids in Beverley Mitchell’s 2008 wedding. Justin Timberlake as Jessica Biel’s date = bonus points.