Keep telling yourself that summer’s not quite over yet. There’s still a little time left to throw a killer pool party, and there’s no better way to soundtrack it than with Kitsuné Soleil Mix 2, a mixtape presented by the super chic Paris-based record label/clothing line. Assembled by company co-founder Gildas Loaec and London producer Jerry Bouthier, the second annual soundtrack highlights Kitsuné mainstay artists like Two Door Cinema Club, Is Tropical, and Jupiter along with outside talent such as Goldroom and Charli XCX.
- A pair of Kitsuné swimming trunks, pink with a little fox embroidered. What else do you really need?
- Kitsuné x Oliver Peoples sunglasses—perfect to be chic!
- A pair of Alden shoes by Anatomica. The size is a bit big, as Anatomica wants, but it’s pure comfort!
- Kitsuné Tee "Parisien"—perfect with Levi 501’s
- If it’s really hot, I can still put on my pair of Roberta Settels sandals! They’re handmade in Stockholm by a lady with an extremely strong personality, we love her.
- Finally, a Gitman Vintage shirt in "Woven Snowflake Jacquard." I look like a teppanyaki cook!