Gossip Girl has taken a seat, and the newest way to stay informed with the former queen of the Upper East Side is through her own website, Preserve.
Actress Blake Lively and her husband Ryan Reynolds made a sly announcement today when they posted a beautiful photo of Blake cradling her barely there baby bump. After tying the knot in September of 2012 both Blake and her husband have hinted to the fact that they want a big family. Here’s to starting the Livley-Reynolds army.
Today we celebrate Blake’s exciting news with a celebration of her beauty, her 10 best looks.
1. Her makeup is perfection at the SoHo Chanel opening. Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com
2. Blake can rock a mini Marchesa dress like no other.Neil Rasmus /BFAnyc.com
3. Chanel and Blake go hand-in-hand, and theres no questioning why. Billy Farrell /BFAnyc.com
4. A Met Gala is not complete without a Chanel-adorned Blake Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com
5. Blake is the only one who can make “legs for days” a thing with full pants/no skin showing.Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com
6. Goddess-like vibes as Blake shines in silk. Will Ragozzino /BFAnyc.com
7. Blake channeling her inner dark horse. Joe Schlidhorn /BFAnyc.com
8. Looking like a bronze statue, keeping husband close by. Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com
9. Creating her own Barbie world, Blake stuns in a Michael Kors number. Joe Schildhorn /BFAnyc.com
10. Lady in yellow, Blake shines bright in Gucci. Matteo Prandoni/ BFAnyc.com